View Single Post
firefighter369

Member Since Jan 2013
2 hugs
given
Angry Jan 25, 2013 at 04:04 PM

okay im over weight and have man breasts and at school my breasts get grabbed all the time..no big deal doesn't bother me because they stop when I tell them to..but their this one skinny male who does it and when I tell him to stop he doesn't...when I walk into the room he says "how big are they?" refereeing to my breasts at first it didn't bother me its been going on since school has started this year and lately its been bugging the piss outta me...he does not know when to stop..he does it I say okay enough he keeps doing it I say okay back off me...he keeps going so I walk away before I lose my temper and as I walk away he says to me"ya walk away pu**y" so I turn around because he clearly wants to start something and as he is basically running away from me he says "do something b**ch" im getting so fed up with this kid...I cant go to the school about it because last year I was bullied and went to the school and they did nothing...this kid even does it infront of the teacher and its starting to get me so angry im gonna end up hurting the kid...I have it all planned out break his hands so he cant grab me and punch him in the face and break his jaw so he cant call me those mans....theirs a saying where I grew up "if you keep poking the bear your gonna get mauled" and trust me he keeps poking this bear and trust me he is gonna get mualed
firefighter369 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote