hamster-bamster has no updates.

10 yr Member
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 28, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCake View Post
As far as I know when women have kids their body can pretty much not care about sex any more since as far as it's concerned sex is only for reproduction. Birth control pills and other types of medication are also well known for killing a woman's sex drive. (ironic huh?)

Being tired will also have dramatic effects so I doubt you can just force it at that time.

Talking to your doctor about it is probably a good idea. I am very doubtful that it comes back on it's own and you guys may have to get proactive about it. But it is possible to get it back.
It varies very very widely and there are absolutely no rules in this domain. I had my third chilc at home with midwives who ok'd intercourse within a few days after a normal vaginal delivery (the usual six week waiting period is, as far as I can see, arbitrary and conservative) and I liked sex a lot. While producing a ton of milk for a huge toddler girl and her baby sister born nine pounds. It is impossible to reproduce while making so much milk but my body liked sex. In fact I believe that one of the countless benefits of midwifery care is early return to sex, because nothing else energizes the new mother better and makes her feel up and about and healthy.

But after cesarean one must wait.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote