View Single Post
wills11

Member Since Mar 2013
1 hugs
given
Default Mar 26, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby View Post
It is my worst nightmare to know a situation is scary but to face it anyway, yet I do it all the time I just switch myself off so I don't learn anything from it so the next time around it is exactly the same!
I think you would like something I mentioned in what I just posted. Read up on compassionate self-awareness and especially the hunger illusion. Let me know what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby View Post
...but I do think that having your questions takes you halfway to the solution. I would be interested in hearing your answers as you gather them. Take care.
Thanks! Having a game plan is definitely key to trying to win the game LOL. It sounds like you do too. How about we both make a pact to push ourselves to understand a little bit more about why we do something repeatedly and what lesson we need to learn (or why we're not learning it even if we know what the lesson is itself), and maybe help clear out a few cobwebs in our (un)consciousness?

Thanks for this!
Abby