Perna
Pandita-in-training

Perna has no updates.

15 yr Member
550 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 24, 2006 at 09:01 AM

I like it Sky :-) I admire your trying to work on physical problems too; I would be afraid I couldn't know all the components and/or they'd change depending on other physical things. Hmm, looking at DrClay's behavior example; the behavior isn't that you're not getting enough sleep, that's the problem? What is one thing you're doing or not doing that could help?

I wake in the night too often because (1) I have to get up and go to the bathroom. I probably drink too much liquid too close to bedtime and don't urinate enough during the day because (5) I have problems from way back with my mother being sick and dying (encopresis) and then my stepmother punishing me for it. I feel (2) "safest" going to the bathroom in the middle of the night when no one knows or will punish me for it. (3) I can keep track of how much I drink during the day and not drink anything after 8 p.m. (4) I can pay attention during the day to my mental processes when I go to the bathroom and not be in a hurry and counter-talk any negative memories (in the hospital not being able to urinate/empty my bladder "on demand").

Not exactly in order :-) but looks like a plan!