hamster-bamster has no updates.

10 yr Member
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 10, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankster View Post
I wonder if it's the questioning aspects of your personality. Partly they are due to English not being your first language, and then systems being your second language, in a way! You might just be testing as more inquisitive than usual? Which might be diagnosed as paranoia if one did not understand your background, occupation, and intelligence. I would think a philosopher might test out the same way, if she got past the first question!
Thank you, that puts me at ease.

You know what... as I would have expected, Ted (ex) read the assessment results and... out of the whole long assessment, whose main point was that I do not have any issues at all that could prevent me from being a good parent, and, in addition, that my pattern of giving up important things (custody, education, etc.) is consistent with my personality profile... out of the whole assessment he fished the paranoid traits, in an email to Robert: "Paranoid=hostile=should not be around the children."

The T said - relax, his opinion does not matter anyway - the assessment is for the counselor and the judge. Nobody has asked for Ted's opinion on the assessment.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
H3rmit, Travelinglady, unaluna