View Single Post
inchronicpain

Member Since Apr 2013
37 hugs
given
Default Apr 12, 2013 at 05:32 PM

my divorce was final this year it is hard but my ex husband did not understand my chronic pain and he did not understand my depression he was starting to be abusive to me he never hit me but he came close to many times.

i lift to go live with my family to get the treatment i needed for iuess i was having with my health and i was not getting it when i was with my ex husband he would get mad and upset everytime i would have to go to the doctor.

when i lift he said he was going to get help with his anger but i know he did not and he would not let me come back when i wanted to he wanted a divorce he payed for it to.

he just did not understand my chronic pain and my depression and other problems i was having. but i am glad now i did not go back because i know he was also cheating on me to he already has a gf and is marrying her

but i am better off without him if he was going to do that and was going to be abuseitve to me to. and the divorce was finial in jan or feb this year but i am hanging in there. trying to get through it
inchronicpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
dlady8, Grandessa, NWgirl2013