View Single Post
drclay

Member Since Oct 2006
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 28, 2006 at 04:00 PM

Rhapsody:

You and several other posters on this thread have mentioned having negative thoughts about themselves and/or bad memories and thoughts about others.

I went back to checkout the last topic in my Chapter 14 about Stopping Bad Memories and Thoughts. I wish scientific finding could be simplier and more clearly stated. I did my best in this very complex area with several conflicting findings. I'd like to help you and others work out some ways of stopping or coping with the disturbing and depressing memories and thoughts.

As I read through the last part of Chapter 14, I came to realize that several of my links were not working well--some don't go anywhere, other links go to my old discontinued Website, still others include URLs based on html whereas this current edition used PDF. I apologize for these errors. I'll get the URLs working as soon as possible. One of the things I value about being online is that skipping to other sections and pulling together different topics so they make good sense. I'll get some help updating the URLs but it will take some time. (How do I put the blushing smiley here?)

Stick with me.
drclay