Thread: Dermatillomania
View Single Post
TeddyJB

Member Since Apr 2013
Trig Apr 27, 2013 at 09:29 PM

i don't know how to stop,i try and say to myself "dont pick today" but before i know it im picking! i want to stop so bad,i pick my arms,my back,my chest,everywhere to be honest,i even make a spot or just find one anywhere on my body like my ears or my elbow,its getting ridiculous,i even use a needle to help me pick,i convince myself that there's something inside of that spot/scab,even it hurts or i bleed it doesn't stop me,i am scarred all over and i never wear vest tops because i am too afraid of what people will think,ive had questions like "Whats that all over your arm?" it just makes me even more upset and that still doesn't make me stop picking,its just so automatic now,i feel like im never going stop and i just feel like im the only one who suffers,i know im not but i cant talk to my friends because they have no idea,ive got to the point where i just don't know what to do or how to stop,please help

Last edited by darkpurplesecrets; Apr 27, 2013 at 10:58 PM.. Reason: added trigger icon...
TeddyJB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
lynn P., Travelinglady