TL
Grand Member
Chat Leader

Member Since Jun 2010
133 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 04, 2013 at 09:25 AM

Hi. It's with a heavy heart and a broken soul that I announce that TL has passed. For the past several months, she's been fighting her illnesses and has refused to tell anyone about it, even me. I was trying to be helpful to others b/c she would have wanted me to...she wanted me to tell the Bear Family, and her family at PC, "that you all were the best things that happened to me, even though I might've failed you". For that, we are both so grafeful...you helped TL and made her life so much better. I wish you all could know what you've done for her, and for that, I am so grateful.

"A woman is lilke a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water."

Quotes from the Great First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt

Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.
TL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
anon21316, Anonymous100200, Anonymous32930, Anonymous33110, Anonymous37866, Arethusa, Bark, beauflow, buttrfli42481, emgreen, Girl-Interrupted, gma45, iamspecial, lynn P., Nicks_Nose, Onward2wards, pegasus, philbee, Pikku Myy, Sabrina, spondiferous, ThisWayOut, wadingthruemotions, wing

Thanks for this!
avoice, buttrfli42481, gma45, iamspecial, John25, Nicks_Nose, philbee, wadingthruemotions, wing