Elder

Member Since Jan 2011
1,810 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy May 04, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL View Post
Hi. It's with a heavy heart and a broken soul that I announce that TL has passed. For the past several months, she's been fighting her illnesses and has refused to tell anyone about it, even me. I was trying to be helpful to others b/c she would have wanted me to...she wanted me to tell the Bear Family, and her family at PC, "that you all were the best things that happened to me, even though I might've failed you". For that, we are both so grafeful...you helped TL and made her life so much better. I wish you all could know what you've done for her, and for that, I am so grateful.
How is her hubby doing? Does her daughter know? When did Mamabear die? Why didn't she talk to me? Wondered why i hadn't heard from her. I should have done more, i knew she wasn't coping and wasn't well but she told me not to say anything even though i asked her to go see a Dr. She can't leave me....she promised!! Please, who are you? How do you know TL? I'd like to know. She didn't fail anyone, she welcomed everyone, she helped a lot of people on here in chat, her room in chat was the safest, funniest, caring, loving and she gave great advice!! She welcomed me when i first came here and on chat when i didn't know anyone and took me under her wing and adopted me, i can't believe she's gone.... She gave me my name!! I was notspecial when i joined and she got me to change it to this....miss you Mamabear R♥I♥P

Don't get caught up in what could be, instead appreciate what is. Appreciate what you have & who you have, because the future can take it away from you.

iamspecial is thinking....when all else fails....sit back...look at it....then re-think and start again
iamspecial is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous327401, Anonymous33145, buttrfli42481, Evening, FourRedheads, karrin, lynn P., Onward2wards, pegasus, philbee, TL, tomboy2011

Thanks for this!
karrin, Onward2wards, philbee, TL