View Single Post
wantpeace

Member Since May 2013
Default May 06, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I would like to ask if any of you had this problem. My nephew was in rehab for a number of months, he went from there to live with my sister back to rehab, homeless shelter for one day and then my sister brought him to live with my mom. I live a little away from them. To make a l ong story short - he is starting to take my mom's sleeping pills. I counted them and there were 13 and now there are 6 left. Ok from Saturday to today-she should have 10 left but only 6 are in the bottle. Also, he took my car out and I confronted him and he said no. Hm....there was mud in the car and I don't have any mud around my place or my mom's. He had access to my keys since I left them there. My mom doesn't want to do anything because he will be leaving in two half weeks. I say we need to confront. She said no because everybody already accuses him especially his parents. His other brother has no communication with him. Long story there. Please give me some advice. I want to make sure my mom doesn't stress to much because she has a heart condition.

Thank you!♥
wantpeace is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote