LizzieVale

LizzieVale has no updates.

10 yr Member
217 hugs
given
Heart May 14, 2013 at 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungatheart View Post
Good for you! It's all a process. More shall be revealed.
I am jealous that you have legal action that will protect you and others.
Glad to hear you've found some peace. If/when you testify, you can always access that place.
Take care.
Have no idea what the future holds in store Jungatheart. All I know is that I had no choice but to do what I did in order to be able to receive therapy for what happened to me. I reported him to the relevant government authorities and submitted a statement stating exactly what happened. As far as im aware I wont need to testify in court. Will have to cross that bridge if and when it happens.

In the meantime I need to regain my life and move forward. Of course I wont ever be able to forget what happened but in time I can look back to that period in my life and no longer feel pain. That is when i will know that I have healed.

He had already been de-registered from practicing even before I reported him. Hopefully my statement will re-inforce the extent of his sexual abuse and prevent anyone else from being subjected to his abuse.

Thank you for listening and allowing me to write down my feelings. It's helped more than you can imagine