View Single Post
alittlehoshime

Member Since Sep 2006
Default Nov 06, 2006 at 08:56 AM

Hi Drclay

how r u ? hope that everything fine with you and all. Though I did drop by in this forum and did read some but I skip from one chapter to another really wanna to take this opportunity to Thank You for coming to PC and ur self-help book. I felt that its really giving of you of ur honesty, openess & kindness. Though perhaps its part of ur job but i know that no matter what is our job we also a human and human are not perfect but of-coz strive to be the BEST of the BEST as am striving really hard. Life is definetly not easy a lots of things to overcome Never ending story. But deep inside I know that My home is not of this world I just come passing by and go. And Life is definetly short no matter how much I complain and whining of all the things happened in my life been abused and still being abused so my part I just need to be willing to forgive and let go.But I felt thankful despite of the misery I have to go thru I felt that GOD is faithful like HE always will that u came to pc and give a helping hand thanks alots for helping each and everyone of us here in pc and even outsiders. Can I asked u something is borderline or others personality disorder also genetically???? I suspect that all of my family members have personality disorder and my mom a borderline also. My twins been on meds before and one of them seeing psy. Really have alots of turmoil in my family. But I just need and got to be persevere and fight the good fight and focus Heaven and try my upmost best to be outwardly focus coz when am outwardly focus ( helping others or reflesh others I myself helping myself and got refleshed ) Thanks

(((((((((((((((((DrClay&ALL)))))))))))))))
with love
carol

Life is a Rollercoasters, of Never Ending Dramas.

Life is filled with Surprises and New fine of Treasures
Life is once , So live
Life to the Fullness , Be it in Good or Bad times
( Never Ever Give Up ) Coz ,
Life is YOurs and You can Save Lifes!

Just Keep Going ( X3 ) ........

Con Amore Caroline *************************************************
alittlehoshime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote