View Single Post
VibeOnLetItGo

Member Since May 2013
Default May 30, 2013 at 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAYNE1 View Post
I'm sorry she is having these problems and you are having to deal with them. Could her drug use have damaged her brain over time? Is your dad truly likely to abuse her or be destructive?
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply.

I suspected drug use may have damaged her brain over time. I've been reaching out to some people who've known her all her life, and I'm now under the impression she has a history of sporadic and paranoid behavior, though it was never to this extent until recently. And now, as I look at my experiences with her as a child, I see things differently. For instance, there was a period when she insisted she was talking to aliens. I was only ten at the time, so I just thought she was being goofy. I haven't heard her speak of aliens since then. There are many of these bizarre episodes that are now coming back to me in a new light, and I'm really just becoming more and more confused.

Regarding my dad, I consider myself a pretty solid judge of character, and I honestly can't bring even the smallest part of me to believe he is capable and/or wanting of any of the allegations my mom is imposing upon him.
VibeOnLetItGo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote