View Single Post
Ripperjack

Member Since Oct 2006
10 hugs
given
Default Nov 13, 2006 at 10:52 PM

OK, well you all may know from the above post that I tend to make fun of myself. However I think someone has just crossed the line. Over on the gaming forums www.notaddicted.com, I was commenting on a "games in girls" forum topic. Anyway, the topic sort of gotten off track and we ended up talking about how only total losers go to see prostitutes for their first time.

Long story short, one of the people there basically told me that I was a total looser, go see a working girl or just blow my brains out with a Berretta and be done with the problem once and for all.

Now, I can usually take a joke at my expense, since there is lots of things about be people tend to laugh at, but this sort of crossed the line. I do tend to think about suicide a fair bit in my day, but I usually have the mental reserves of strength to shrug it off. This time, hearing it coming from a complete stranger, it carries significantly more weight.

I guess in time the shock will pass, but you never really know the extent of your problems until you have them mirrored back to you by someone else. So, maybe I am F.I.T.H. ( %#@&#! In The Head ) after all?
Ripperjack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote