View Single Post
Anonymous48778
Anonymous48778 has no updates. Edit

Default Jun 27, 2013 at 01:16 PM

currently working at the very first job i ever got, at a shoe store. started back in March 2009 and worked for a year and a half before moving out of town, where i worked at a warehouse for a month until they fired me. then i was jobless for six months, during which my daughter was born. then i worked at a grocery store from May-November 2011, then moved back to work at the shoe store. had my son July of last year, took six months off for him, and started working at the shoe store again just before Easter this year. planning on staying here until we move out of state probably in November. then i'll try to get a bank job or another small-store retail job. i'd work in the warehouse with my husband but they have a strict policy on family members working together so that's out.

my dream job would be working in a bank. air conditioning (shoe store's ACs are all out and it's like 90 degrees outside so we're inside baking...), only having to talk to people from behind a desk, not have to worry about helping them find stuff...and making some REAL money instead of minimum wage ******** (it's $7 here).

then, in the meantime, i'll get a degree in accounting and make even more money with that.

my drive to live comfortably seems to overcome any bpd/avpd symptoms i have. it also helps to think that the person i am at work is the person i want to be, instead of the stressed out crazy person i am at home.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote