healingme4me
Perpetually Pondering
Community Liaison

Member Since Apr 2013
4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 09, 2013 at 12:27 AM

For 6 more months, I lived with my father and his new wife. 6 months to the day, to be precise. 1/14/91 is the day, I had called home. Her daughter and I, ran away from home the night before. And, someone talked to both of us, and I decided, calling home would be the right thing to do.

Called home, 'Dad, I want to come home.' Picked us up, and when we got home. First, got a lecture, that they'd found my diary. His wife, berated me for being a really, really sick person. I'd written about sex, of all things And I was given a couple large, black trash bags to pack up my belongings, my mother was coming to pick me up, and they'd bring the rest of my stuff, at a later date.

My mom and stepfather, picked me up. I would like to say with open arms, but, there was a condition to getting my diary back. For them, I needed to take out the pages where I'd written about my molestation by my stepdad when I was 11.

I couldn't start school, right away, because it was the middle of the school year, and it was exam week. I started about a couple weeks later. Due to the fact that things happened so fast, my parents had to send me to school, in the city, there was no transferring to a local community and no more parochial school.

I remember well, going to my former hs, cleaning out my locker, and the dismay of the administration there. I didn't really get to say good bye to any of my friends.

By the time my father and his wife, brought the rest of my stuff, which wasn't really the rest of my stuff, they kept things, including my bank passbook, where I'd saved several hundreds of dollars of babysitting money. Stepmom, told stepdad, 'Good Luck, you are going to need it with her.' He said, "Excuse me? She's been nothing but a joy and pleasure to have around, she's a good kid, good student and I don't know where you get that from."

By this point, in life, he was really ill. No longer a threat. It's just, wow, I felt at the time, my dad, just did the unthinkable with me, when you stop and think about that.

My dad's family, some stayed in contact with me. And my grandfather read him the riot act. And his family, shunned him, for kicking a child out, over one minor infraction--or major, however you look at it?

Her daughter, on the other hand, got to stay. Although, she did try living with her own father, but that was by choice or maybe at a therapists suggestion? Either way, double standard.

Stepmom, carried on and on and on, over that one little statement by me, that I said to a pregnant woman, whom I didn't realize was pregnant, when asked of myself and her daughter, what we thought of them having a baby. Not that her daughter didn't mirror my comments, but hey! I wasn't her child, was I?

Tomorrow, would be Vegas Day for them.

The story of, not feeling well and needing to cut the family trip short, I've seen as a crock, for many years. Those two, do like to gamble. That would explain the rushing straight over to my grandparents in PA. Blew through the vacation money, didn't you? Yeah, when I said, you two weren't fit parents, I meant it, then, and well....now, too.
healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
allimsaying, Rohag