View Single Post
HelloWorld18

Member Since May 2013
6 hugs
given
Default Jul 11, 2013 at 09:52 PM

So a few years ago he gave me his old computer, I made it my own by putting a password on it and I even made a Guest account just in case he needed to use it.

Well, today, I went to use his MacBook and I found something called Remote Desktop Connection, which is basically a program that you use so you can connect to a Windows computer from anywhere. Now, I'm worried he uses that to connect to mine, but how do I know if he can use it to connect to my computer? I've always been paranoid if this happening my computer for some reason isn't working properly, so how can I ask my dad about that program without making it sound like I'm hiding something? In a way, I am hiding something. But it's not necisarely bad, it's basically just pics of me without a shirt (for my workout program I did a while back) and it has a few embarrassing Microsoft word pages that contain nerdy little books I made up.

Edit:

So I talked to him about it and I said "What's your password for the RDC?" And he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about and I said it ca access my computer wirelessly from his and I need to use it, and he still said "Oh I didn't know you could do that" he claims he would never search my computer or anything. But idk if I can believe him.

Last edited by HelloWorld18; Jul 11, 2013 at 10:50 PM..
HelloWorld18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote