View Single Post
allimsaying
Account Suspended
allimsaying has no updates.

10 yr Member
2,196 hugs
given
Default Jul 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM

((((Hm4m))))) I didnt have to read the links to form an opinion. I think, for some people, tragedy befalls us, and it can send us spinning, directionless. To realize you're on your own at 15 is a very big awakening. You're still a child at that age in so many ways, yet, society expects us to begin developing our own independence. Without our parents love, support, and understanding, being made to find our strength in a world that sometimes doesnt show its emotion, or, when it does, it isnt always the supportive kind. We can feel disoriented, abandoned, left in the cold for the wolves to feed on. And there are wolves.

That you survived then, and now, tells me, even with a broken back, you know how to stand.

I like that you're finding spiritual meaning in all of this. Ive had to do somewhat the same with my own experiences. I say 'had', but, my view of it now is, what a journey! Who would think that apparently random experiences would later come back to have such rich meaning. I hope you will stay on your spirit path, that those things from the past that once were so painful, continue to fill your mind and heart with the awesome, sometimes painful, incredible beauty of life. It isnt everyone with the ability to process thier life experience that way. So many have such overwhelming burdens, and I hope your experiences are something others can read about, learn from, and find the little diamonds hidden in thier own paths.
allimsaying is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
healingme4me