View Single Post
Turtleboy
Grand Magnate

Turtleboy You don't wrestle with pigs, you both get dirty and the pig loves it!

10 yr Member
5,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 29, 2013 at 07:20 AM

Hi I'm Turts, one of the newest mods. I found pc over a year ago while reading psychology articles online and eventually joined the forums.

This place has had a huge impact on my life and i am so happy to be part of the community and team.

I struggle with major depression and anxiety but my biggest obstacle i have had to overcome was psychosis, an awful illness, but thankfully i am here today and it is not really an issue anymore.

Keen interest in psychology but no schooling on the subject so i just absorb as much info as i can and hope to return to college one day for study in the area

If anybody ever needs anything don't hesitate to drop me a pm or i'm usually around chat quite a bit, so dont be strangers and pop in and say hi!!

Hugs from:
carrie_ann, ethanbridges, FooZe, Fuzzybear, Lamia_13, Lexi232, Lilly2, LiteraryLark, Mawkish, MickeyCheeky, MuseumGhost, notz, nushi, optimize990h, Pikku Myy, shezbut, Stressed34, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, carrie_ann, Christina86, darkpurplesecrets, ethanbridges, FooZe, Fuzzybear, John25, Lamia_13, Lexi232, Lilly2, LiteraryLark, Mawkish, MickeyCheeky, MuseumGhost, notz, optimize990h, pegasus, reneesparkle, ResaLock, sabby, seeker1950, shezbut, Stressed34, Travelinglady