Community Support Team

sabby has no updates.

15 yr Member
6,304 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Aug 30, 2013 at 09:17 AM

Hello Everyone!

As you can see, I'm sabby, one of the co-administrators of the Community Support Team. I've been a member of this team for about 6 years now sans a couple of times I've stepped down for personal reasons and issues in real life.

I'm a mom of two beautiful daughters who have blessed me with 3 fabulous grandsons! They are all the lights of my life.

I started off as a moderator back in 2007 and moved up to administration in the beginning of 2008. Being here at Psych Central and a member of the team has been such a blessing to me all these years. I have had the opportunity to interact with so many members and all of you have made an impact on my life and learning that I am so very grateful for.

I have suffered with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, I'm a survivor of abuse and I also suffer from fibromyalgia, type II diabetes and migraines. So yeah, I do have my ups and downs like so many of you do as well. Being able to share my issues, receive support and to give support as much as I can has made a huge difference in my life. I feel blessed to be here and to be a part of this wonderful community.

Please know that my pm box is always open to all of you. I'm here to listen, to validate and to help you in any way that I can. I believe that communication is the key to better understanding and receiving the best support one can get.

I wish you all the best!

sabby

Hugs from:
Crazy Hitch, ethanbridges, FooZe, Fuzzybear, happysobercrafter, LadyShadow, Lamia_13, Lexi232, Lilly2, LiteraryLark, MickeyCheeky, MuseumGhost, notz, nushi, optimize990h, shezbut, Stressed34, Travelinglady, Turtleboy

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Christina86, Crazy Hitch, darkpurplesecrets, ethanbridges, FooZe, Fuzzybear, happysobercrafter, LadyShadow, Lamia_13, Lexi232, Lilly2, LiteraryLark, MickeyCheeky, MuseumGhost, notz, optimize990h, pegasus, possum220, reneesparkle, ResaLock, Stressed34, Travelinglady, Turtleboy