View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 22, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Scene: Frurtle, Icarus, Revu2, and Coach on a conference call.

C: Let's begin. [coin toss] Icarus?

I: I'm ready. This whole thing is about freedom. Freedom to get outside the damn rules F. imposes. "Time to wake up. Time to do this. Floss." Yuck. Finishing something, hitting a plateau, and I can feel the rules slip away. Up and up I go.

C: Where is that in R's body?

I: I dunno.

R: In my chest. Middle sternum, right next to my heart.

I: okay, I knew, but I don't like to be aware of any body feelings. Just my loving my flight and getting further away from the rules and closer to the sun. Wow! O what a glorious feeling! O, What a beautiful day (begins singing from Oklahoma).

C: Okay, okay, pipe down a moment here.

I: [quiets down, swaying and smiling to internal music]

F: [slow, thinks about what he will say]. I do the building. Carefully, gradually, a bit every day or so often. Solid. I miff something it's no big deal because I'm right with it to fix it.

R: I feel calming already, fingers, like energy flowing out of my chest into my arms and fingers.

F: Right now, I'm working with R. on a build to never crash after success again.

R: That's right.

I: I'm panicked that I will never feel manic again! Hey, that sortov rhymes. But, No. that success-achieved state is the finest, happiest R ever gets. I won't let you take that away! Don't you get it! Life won't be worth living. Yeah it's a build, yeah, it's sturdy, but why if you can't look forward to setting yourself free to feel happy and flying high on your success.

F: I never panic. Just look around at the mess Icarus leaves and pick up the pieces. I'm like those FAA teams that investigate crash sites.

R: Hey you to. Stop this talk about crashes. This is my life you're dealing with.

C: OK, OK, everyone, I have enough to see what's going on. Take 5 because I need to do some research and consult with my mentor.

[the call is put on hold while Coach looks for resources to suggest.]

... to be continued.

Last edited by Revu2; Sep 22, 2013 at 11:57 AM.. Reason: edits
Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote