View Single Post
bipolarpeanut

Member Since Sep 2013
1 hugs
given
Default Oct 24, 2013 at 06:59 PM

My name is Bipolarpeanut. I had several incidents happen over the past couple months.I have been bipolar 1 for 27years ago diagnoses. I grew up in a violent alcholic home mom and dad would drink to a rage and got physically terriorist on themselves. I was the oldest so I had to hold hands on my 2 younger sisters ears. I swore I would be the family member that would break the cycle. I was always on serious psyc meds back then so drinking was crazy in itself. I could not find my glass to mouth. Thorazine and haldol did that then. I am now 42 and up to recent had never had a drink. I was having low-t issues so I started the shots about 8 months. One night I had my first glass of wine, then another and so on til all Of a sudden I turned into the most evil monster ever. I beat up several people while growling and cussing, sppiting and kicking. This last time I kicked a cop in the chest. He tazered me 3 times as I laughed at him. Lucky I went to hospital not jail. I was told the steroids, meds, and alchohol caused the meltdown. PLEASE IF ANYONE IS DRINKING ON STEROIDS STOP. you could hurt someone or yourself and never know it. NO MORE FOR ME!