View Single Post
RebeccaB7373

Member Since Nov 2013
Default Nov 15, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower55 View Post
Thanks so much, DocJohn!!!!
I'm really looking forward to meeting others here on this forum, who are going through the same troubles I'm going through with quitting this nicodemon!

I quit for two years then relapsed for a year. Recently, I quit again for three months, and relapsed a few weeks ago. I am now on Chantix. I will NOT quit quitting until I beat this evil stick!

So, lets all get together, sharing our experience, strength and hope; supporting each other. Tell our stories to each other. Help each other through the bad times and cheer each other through the good times.

We CAN do this!

I'll be posting some information for us all shortly. Remember, our quit is one day at a time.

Peace!
Well, I just have to say kudos for you fo quitting for two years! It's ok that you picked it back up, it's very hard to do, I think it's awesome that you have so much determination and ambition toquit smoking! I have been cigs free for 3 days, I am on the 7 mg patch and the only reason I have this long is because I had a tooth pulled an dont want to get dry socket. I just keep telling myself today's day 3 and tomorrow will be day 4! That's what I had to do when I was qutting drugs. I sat up in a dope house for 30 days telling myself todays another day, then finally got myself out.
RebeccaB7373 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote