View Single Post
RogueWolf

Member Since Nov 2013
16 hugs
given
Default Jan 14, 2014 at 02:03 AM

docs tried to say I'm borderline so why do I have this boiling seething undercurrent of hate for borderlines now? Or for that being put on me now? I resent it. I don't resent the ptsd or depression they said- I agree totally but this one I find repulsive and to not fit at all. I think that they said it only they didn't care enough to look properly cos I see public health docs- not getting paid by me so they don't give a damn. Some days I feel like I'm normal, some I feel like or am so sure in fact of being anti-social. I think what makes it confusing is that it's hard to find real accurate info on this subject- many people disagree and have opposing views, also the internet isn't best for info since any douche can make a website and pretend to know what they are talking about- you don't know if it's proper site or not unless you really look in depth. Some days I don't want anyone to find out if I really am anti-social cos I don't know what they'll do :/ And seriously I have really nasty thoughts about borderlines now I can't say here or I'll get kicked and this place is useful, been kicked from too many sites- they say you can be honest and say what you need to say but then you do and they kick you- what's up with that? :/