DocClyde
Legendary

DocClyde is a proud Uncle

15 yr Member
2,375 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 19, 2007 at 10:37 PM

Hi, my name here is DocClyde, and I am behind the scenes a lot here at PsychCentral. I am an experimental psychologist. I do NOT have a degree in clinical psychology. I came here as it seems everyone else has--to search and to be/or to help.

I have done a lot of helping with the adding of new sites and all that kind of fun stuff. I teach General Psychology courses at two different universities at the present time. I have one son, who means the world to me, read about everything I can get my hands on, love to watch St. Louis Cardinals baseball, play with my IPod, listen to music, and sleep every other decade or so.

I validate website links, modify links, add links, sausage links, basically everything with links.

I moderate Clyde's Corner, Grief and Loss, Mens, Tech, General and I hope that we can heal and help each other at the same time.

Last edited by DocClyde; Mar 03, 2012 at 02:50 PM.. Reason: updated!

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, GardenLady59, happysobercrafter, LadyShadow, LeeeLeee, Lexi232, Lilly2, LiteraryLark, MickeyCheeky, MuseumGhost, notz, Pikku Myy, Stressed34

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Christina86, Crew, darkpurplesecrets, deewock60, ethanbridges, FooZe, Fuzzybear, Gabi925, GardenLady59, gma45, happysobercrafter, LadyShadow, LeeeLeee, Lexi232, Lilly2, LiteraryLark, lynn09, MickeyCheeky, mimisery, MuseumGhost, notz, optimize990h, pegasus, phoenix7, reneesparkle, ResaLock, sabby, SeekerOfLife, Seshat, shezbut, SophiaFlying, Stressed34, Travelinglady, Wren_