Rhapsody
Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2006
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 20, 2007 at 01:24 AM

Hmm -

Well, as with any long term relationship the sex is always going to be very hot and heavy in the beginning and then it will tend to slow down over the years, and it will always continue to have its many ups and downs along the path of LOVE & LIFE.

What I have found over 25 years with my husband (20 yrs married) is that we both need to have a little tune up from time to time.... and some times it will involve sexual intercourse and at other times it may just be a good relaxing back rub, a warm foot massage or spending a quite night together in each others arms while watching the sun set at the beach.
.... take a blanket along to sit on and IF he initiates wanting sex, then take the blanket to a secluded place and let nature takes it course - laying under a hobie is a smart way to add some much needed excitement without having fear of being seen.

I think the best thing my husband and I have done for each other is to always be open with trying new things in and out of the bedroom (at least once) - but if you find that one of you are not comfortable with a certain thing/act after having tried it once, then it off limits from that point on.

VARIETY is the KEY............... for HIM and for HER.

LoVe,
Rhapsody -
Rhapsody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote