View Single Post
Raynaadi
Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 24, 2007 at 11:12 AM

Sidony,

You bring up a really interesting topic here....I never thought about the connection between spanking children and spanking in adult life. Ya know, I've never been "in" to spanking as an adult. Its just never been my thing. I was spanked as a child, but only a few times and very lightly, so I don't consider it to have been a bad thing for me as a child. But I don't really like it as an adult. I'm not very "wild" I guess you could say. This is interesting though. You're absolutely right, as adults it is somewhat "popular" sexually. Haha. But I think you've opened up a boundry that I'm going to set for myself, because I've never really cared for it when a guy swats me on the bottom. Hmm.....thank you!

As far as your concern for your posts being triggery, I really appreciate you thinking about it. This thread is going very nicely though. Yes, I'm sure its triggering for some, but you've used the trigger icon, so hopefully sensitive eyes won't read. Maybe we should just continue to use that icon in all our replies in this thread.

Thank you for your honesty, again!!!

~Rayna