View Single Post
LittleComrade

Member Since Mar 2014
Default Mar 21, 2014 at 08:18 AM

Hi guys,

I thought I'd post a little about my only real mental health 'issue.' It's not common, so I thought I'd share.

I've a fetish called Microphilia, as you would imagine this means that I fantasise about being tiny. (Think, The Borrowers, Thumbelina, Alice in Wonderland, Gulliver's Travels, that sort of thing...)

Compared to a lot of fetishes I realise that this is pretty tame. Especially as it can't actually be realsed in real life. This means that it's confined 100% to the internet and my imagination.

I've had this fetish for as long as I can remember. Some of my earliest memories are of being uncomfortable watching Fern Gully or Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. Not turned on per say, just uncomfortable. It became more sexualised as I did, growing up.

I've only told two people in real life know about it, one took to it really well, saying 'It's the cutest fetish ever!' The other girl, not so much, but she had her own mental health issues that made this seem ironically minuscule in comparison.

It does cause some problems, as I often have to think of it to get an erection during sex, or to cum, although it doesn't really affect performance in general. It also sucks up a bit too much of my time on the internet, in our 'little' fetish community - where I write shrink-lit erotica. Of course, why not

I haven't ever exposed this aspect of myself to criticism on the wider web before, so be gentle, please.

Well, anybody got any questions about it? Possible causes? Fancies giving me some positive (Or negative) feedback?

Hugs from:
misskrome, Tim Thumb

Thanks for this!
2inchtallman, Tim Thumb