View Single Post
Centered Soul

Member Since Apr 2014
13 hugs
given
Default Apr 14, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by premmiemumma87 View Post
So its been 3 months since my baby girl was birthed so traumatically. Ripped from my body because my body was failing us both.

Miss A is still in hospital and until she stops her Brady and destats she won't be home.

I'm not coping. Driving over an hour to get to the hospital to see her, staying all day. It's way draining.

I got diagnosed with PTSD after 6 weeks of being a mum. It's been a rough road and I cry every night.

I've recently started drowning my thoughts with either temazepam or alcohol. I can't do this much longer ..

Sent on the move with Tapatalk.
I feel for you so much and have been through a similar situation with the birth of my middle child. I do know that self medicating isn't helpful, only dangerous. It's a very rough road and no one but a mother can ever understand what you are going through. I finally had family and friends tell me I needed to get professional help and that was the best thing I ever did, a couple of weeks after starting medication and talking to a therapist I was able to slowly handle my sons situation. This made me stronger for myself and mainly for my son. If I wasn't coping then I couldn't be strong for him. My son is now 15, happy and healthy and I pray for your daughter to be the same. But you really need to take care of yourself too so you can be strong for your baby!
Centered Soul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote