View Single Post
noselfimage

Member Since Jul 2004
Default Jul 31, 2004 at 12:48 PM

Hi, Thanks so much for trying to help people like my self to understand what their problem is and how to cope with it. IM new here and Im not sure how to leave a message on the message board. That's why Im writting to u. IM dying inside and Im not sure why, I been going for help in the last 6 years and I saw atleast 10 pros who told me 10 different things. I was giving medication for Bipolar disorder, perosnality disroder, adult ADHA, anixty disorder, and a few aother thing. Im 35 years of age and It's getting worst by the day. Not married yet, no girl friend ( when I do have one it usually lasts for no more than 6 months), never leaned how to drive because Im so scared because I can't foucus. I took the Adhd test, persoanlity test and depprisson test and I scaored hi on all three. this is the greatest country in the world and it's just sad to see how hard is it for someone like my self to get help. whenever I go see a Dr for the first time they don't even spend more than 10 minutes with me, I feel all they really do is guess. I feel like I have something that not too many people have out there. I have so many mixed thoughts, no feelings. I feel like Im outside my body ( no self image) and I feel like Im connected to everyone and everything around me. I been living on my own for about 10 years and I feel like I need to be alone because of all the crazy thoughts in my head that don't make any sense what's so ever. Im always worried and not sure what about. Plz help me and tell me what to do. Im not a mean guy and I tried to be one with my Dr's so they can help me and so they wont take advantage of me.( i guess people can tell when someone is lost and weak and they take advantage of it ). That didn't work. I know it's hard for anyone out there to tell me what's really wrong with me but Im giving it a try and hope God answers my prayers. Thanks for reading and God bless.

noselfimage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote