Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2006
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 19, 2007 at 08:10 AM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
alexandra_k said:
Hmm. Well... Different strokes for different folks, I guess ;-)

I'll admit I've never tried using a vibrator before. I guess I have a bit of an aversion to the thought of it though. I guess that is coming from the notion that you can train your bodys responses in certain ways.

tone -> shock
tone -> shock -> fear
tone -> shock -> fear
tone -> fear

One hypothesis (which may or may not be correct) is that fetishes are such pairings of certain kinds of objects with sexual response.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

I understand what you are feeling and the why to it - and I personally feel that one should never do any thing they are not comfortable with.....but I am all for trying it once - other wise how will you know if you are truly uncomfortable with it or not or if you like it or not, and you just might be shocked (in a good way) at the pleasure you can indeed receive from a sex toy.

Plus.... know that we have a goody box of adult toys, some meant for his pleasure and some meant for my pleasure (and some we share together) - therefore - we do not always know what the other person may pick from the goodie box on any particular day or night.... so no issue with becoming objectified to an object for pleasure and please keep in mind that it is not the same experience every time you use a sex toy.

I can list the link to the site I use to buy my adult toys from off line..................... IF - I get an OK from one of the Mods or Admin on being able to do so here in the open forum. - or IF any one is interested PM me and I will PM you back with the LINK.

LoVe,
Rhapsody -

P.S.
You can do a search on here for the term "Sex Clue" and learn some more about how one can (and does) become sexually clued to what they see during the moment of their orgasm.... I always make sure that my eyes are wide open and that I am seeing my husband during this time - and the eye to eye contact can be ever so explosive at times.

WOW!! - I think I need a cigarette just thinking about it - lol.
Rhapsody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote