View Single Post
Maven
Pirate Goddess

Member Since Oct 2005
513 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 19, 2007 at 10:18 PM

I'm not into all that "deepness." I don't prefer objects over persons, and I don't think one's body responds to anything without the brain. People have deep, meaningful relationships with other people, whether they've used objects or include objects or not.

As for artificial vaginas, I have no problem with them. They're the same thing for men as dildos are for women. I don't think much of blow-up dolls; I don't really get how anyone could be turned on by one (their faces are just goofy!), but to each his own. However, there are realistic dolls that are more "dangerous," IMO, in terms of becoming an object of obsession, or as an excuse to not interact with real human beings. And I say, if a person uses any object, whether for sex or not, as a way to avoid human interaction, then that's a problem. I think anything can be abused, and that would qualify as abuse, again, IMO. I also think sex toys can be a part of a healthy sex life.

Do you consider oils and lubricants a problem? I mean, if you masturbate and use a massage oil, and you really enjoy the feeling of that oil, are you worried your body will become "trained" to need that oil? What if, when you're older, you have problems with natural lubrication, and need to use an artificial lubricant, and happen to enjoy the feeling of it? Would that cause you distress?

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted, I wish I had some ice cream.

Equal Rights Are Not Special Rights

Maven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote