RogueWolf

Member Since Nov 2013
16 hugs
given
Default May 03, 2014 at 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina86 View Post
Hi folks,

There has been a recent influx of threads/posts of a suicidal nature here in this forum. We have this message posted in the Depression forum, but it is also applicable here (and everywhere on PsychCentral):

This means that you are not allowed to discuss suicide methods, nor are you allowed to discuss how/when/why you intend to commit suicide. This is very triggering to other members here, especially since as an online community we cannot offer practical 'real life' support.

You ARE allowed to discuss depressive feelings, and you're allowed to discuss some aspects of suicide and feelings of that nature (to an extent), but please keep these guidelines in mind.

When in doubt, please use the "Trigger icon" and err on the side of caution in what you post here that may be against our Community Guidelines. As always, if you have a question or concern, you can use the "Report" icon to get in contact with the Community Team on an issue, or send one of us a private message (PM).

I know that dealing with borderline personality means that a lot of us deal with suicidal feelings, but please use self-care and go OFFLINE for support for active suicidal feelings.

One resource we have here is: Suicide Helpline that can connect you with resources in your local community.

Thank you!
I find that kind of stupid, yeh I know other people could be triggered but what if someone has no offline support? Then what? They should just shut up and go die?