Wise Elder

Member Since Jan 2006
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 20, 2007 at 04:23 PM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
alexandra_k said:
it is interesting to read about peoples views... i'm not sure that people are getting where i'm coming from particularly, but thats okay.

he had some stuff to say about sex... basically... he thought that sexual activity (between two people) was (in the 'best' case) an interaction / activity between two subjects. he thought that it wasn't so good if sexual activity (between two people) was an interaction between one subject and one object.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

I understand where you are coming from and I use to be there myself, but over time and with some education on the subject I have since changed my POV...... and now while I no longer (or rarely) use self pleasure by myself - I am open and willing to participate in it with my husband, for I do understand that ones body can become accustom to pleasure thru or with a sexual device, therefore, not be able to engage in regular sexual activity with a real live human and receive pleasure from it.... I speak of this from personal experience, and not that of just mere words of another.

IMO - (so take it or leave it) - sex is kind of like religion.... YOU have to decide and make that choice on your own and not let what another has to say on the subject influence you.... for a lot of what another says on any given subjects is largely based on their POV and not that of total truth or fact.

I personally changed my POV concerning what is allowed within sex after I read in the BIBLE of all books, which stated: that the marriage bed is undefiled...... meaning what goes on behind closed doors between a man and a woman that is married is between them and completely blessed from above - IF both partners are in total agreement.

So..... Hang in there and lean not to another's wants or desires and learn by what you are comfortable with and like to do sexually..... and please know that no one here is trying to change your mind - we are just trying to help by letting you know how we personal feel and by what we do sexually with adult toys so that you will know that it is normal and not feel as though it is perverted.

LoVe,
Rhapsody -
Rhapsody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote