View Single Post
Talanic

Member Since Apr 2014
16 hugs
given
Default May 12, 2014 at 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiosity77 View Post
I don't have any advice, but I can relate to saying things impulsively without thinking it through. Even worse are the impulsive emails I have sent - emails that seem so urgent at the time, but if I waited a day or 2 I would realize that it would be a better idea not to send it. I've sent a bunch of emails to my professional association, doctors, and union when I was unwell and trying to convince them that I was ready to have my nursing license back. Long emails, explaining everything, to just make them understand. I think all I accomplished was making myself look more unstable. I'm better about it now, but I still feel like sending (or actually send) emails at times when it's better not to.
Oh man, I know what you're talking about all too well. I've done the same thing many times. I can't tell you how many dates I've scared away by sending e-mails I couldn't help but send that felt VERY important at the time. It would just drive me crazy and I'd be forced to send something. Then as you said, later I realized that it was just a bad idea.

Everyone in this thread isn't alone lol

Symbyax
Valium
Latuda
Lithium

Talanic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Curiosity77