View Single Post
Raynaadi
Wise Elder

Raynaadi has no updates.

15 yr Member PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 28, 2007 at 11:57 AM

I can so relate to you on this one. For years, I didn't have close relationships with women. I just didn't trust women, and they were competition. These days, I have many close female friends who I absolutely love. I had a crush on a girl in college. She was gay and we talked and she said she thought I might be bi, but since I hadn't experienced anything, she didn't want to be the one to influence anything. Since then, I haven't had any crushes on women but I do find women attractive.

I was talking to my good friend the other day about this in fact. We were talking about our past and how we used to get drunk and kiss girls to get the guys going. I told her that I honestly don't know sometimes. I think the term is bi-curious? I don't know though since I've never had a sexual encounter with a woman.

I've become very close with my female friends, and sometimes its nice just to sit close to someone and know I trust them so wholeheartedly. I think for me, sometimes I mistake that comfort of my female friends for thinking that I want something more with them. Because boy do I love men!

I guess for me, I'm learning how to have close relationships with my female friends, and its a wonderful thing. But I still crave affection and cuddling from a man.

So, to you answer your question, I think its a natural question for many of us.