View Single Post
mven45
mven45 has no updates.

8 yr Member
Default Jul 01, 2014 at 01:21 AM

I agree to thank the veterans who have fought to protect Americans ( though, the last 50 years of fighting was not about protecting Americans) and have not served in an official role, but also suffer PTSD from the mechanisms of the American family court system. They currently have me living at 50% of the 2012 recognised poverty line (despite the state constitution) and continue to harass me despite the fact that my employer only has available work for half the year. I know, "Get a better job"; anyone who doesn't think I haven't tried is suffering from something else. In either case, I cannot afford healthcare despite the fact that for half the year I have health coverage, have been without medication for several years, earn a net salary of 5000$ a year, and get to see my son on a bi-weekly schedule for the cost of 35$ a visit (providing his mother is not on vacation during the entire week the visit is scheduled). I do not kill myself so that my son can have a father; in the meantime I survive on garbage and damaged goods.
Just looking for someone who's riding the same boat (he's five, so I'll be in this boat for another sixteen years).
mven45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote