View Single Post
Anonymous200265

Default Oct 22, 2014 at 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangingMyMind View Post
I am not sure if this really fits for me because I have always felt confident in my choices and ability... Although in my depressed state I can definitely say I am not that person anymore.... Not sure what changed it. I do make decisions but only when forced. The depression makes me question my cognitive abilities a great deal. Something I have always been very proud of... I have always been told I am smart, that I'll succeed, that I'm going to make something good of myself, etc... And I've always believed it... But now I question if I'll even ever feel normal again or do normal things like normal people without being exhausted by the end of the day.

I am going to try this and see how it works for me... Hey what have I got to lose?

Question though what if you decide to do something but you know you can't do it for say 5 minutes, do you wait and snap when you do it or do you snap immediately?
What you describe there sounds exactly like me! Wow, thanks very much . My cognitive ability was my strength too, and that has really come into question for me ever since being depressed. Now, I'm not so depressed anymore, but that still looms in my mind somehow.

Thanks for this!
bipolar angel, ChangingMyMind, SmileHere