Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Open Eyes Not a Unicorn, just another horse

10 yr Member
21.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 07, 2014 at 04:44 PM

Well, this forum "is" new and if you review the PTSD forum now, most of the people that have been interacting there are struggling with complex PTSD. I think that they are just so used to posting there and don't really think about posting in this subforum.

When ptsd is complex and goes back to a childhood, then a bad marriage, it takes more time to sort through it all. Many people seem to think what they experienced isn't bad enough or as bad as others, it doesn't matter, ptsd is ptsd.

Having a challenge sleeping is normal and it's better to find something that helps you sleep, the brain doesn't process to where a true restorative sleep takes place, however,
that "can" come with time and trauma work. Your brain needs more infomation in order to be able to figure out where to put all these unresolved experiences and emotions.

I personally have not had brain spotting, I have heard it can be helpful, does it help all the way? Not so sure about that, but I have heard positive things about it.

The hurts you have happened for years, so it doesn't get fixed overnight, however, you deserve to find your own personal resolve with your history however long that takes.

((Caring Hugs))
OE
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
fearfulfrog, Kiya, learning2bme, SkyWhite