View Single Post
Atypical_Disaster
Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
7,354 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 10, 2014 at 10:17 AM

I thought it'd be a good idea to start a thread like this, sometimes all of us can get so wrapped up in our illnesses that we can forget who we are and all the things about ourselves that make us, us. So in this thread, share ten things about yourself that are completely unrelated to your illness(and if you want to add more than ten things, go for it!) It can be big things or little things, it doesn't matter.

I will start:

1. I love music, I listen to it literally all day every day. I like most genres of music except for things like country.

2. My dream job is to be a lawyer.

3. I'm an extrovert, I genuinely enjoy people's company be it in real life or online. I'm very chatty and I will talk to you about anything and everything.

4. I compose my own music on the piano, I've been playing since I was a young girl.

5. I'm an ethnic Jew.

6. I'm short, I'm only 5'3". It comes in handy though when you can easily avoid badly placed light fixtures and the like and laugh when taller people hit their heads on them!

7. Fall and Spring are my favorite times of year.

8. I'm a total coffee addict. Lol.

9. I'm a Pisces, and when I tell people that they can't believe it most of the time. They almost always think I'm an Aries or Sagittarius, lol.

10. I'm a very charismatic and confident person and I always end up being in a leadership position of some kind where ever I go.

Your turn!
Atypical_Disaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
12AM, Angelique67, elin95, Erti, Gr3tta, junkDNA, justmeandmyhead, likewater, neil w, newtus, Secretum, Serzen, smartbutcrazy, Sometimes psychotic, Takeshi