Thread: eating alone
View Single Post
theinvisigoth
theinvisigoth has no updates.

8 yr Member
41 hugs
given
Default Dec 04, 2014 at 06:33 AM

I hate taking meals by myself. It's a huge struggle to eat even with people around, but by myself it becomes nearly impossible unless someone is checking up on me. So few people in my life are willing to go through the effort to make sure I'm eating, it's really just one person keeping tabs on me and I know I'm a huge burden on her. This isn't something she should be doing by herself. I've been eating less this past week or so and I know part of the reason is that she's had Stuff going on and doesn't have the extra energy to babysit me. If only everyone else wasn't so busy pretending everything was going to work itself out automagically. Ignore the smoke and smile.

I've been feeling pretty lonely the past couple nights and I can't get in touch with anyone who's normally awake at this hour who might want to talk to me. Especially after the holiday, I couldn't get in touch with my sister, left my dad our traditional holiday voicemail, my mother spent the whole dinner talking about her upcoming move across the ocean, I guess I'm feeling pretty abandoned. (Plus she's on yet another diet, I was so worried that thanksgiving was going to be all huge portions and fear foods but... nope. Here I am trying to gain weight and everyone around me just talks about how fat they are.)

I'm rambling.

I brought my rats out of their cage to keep me company and managed to force down a sandwich but I'm thinking that's the only food I'll be able to eat tonight without someone making me. I just don't want to eat alone anymore.

Hugs from:
buttrfli42481, dollymilk, eskielover