Community Support Team
Community Liaison
Chat Leader

Member Since May 2014
2,308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 04, 2014 at 08:26 PM

Hi! Glad to have you visit on Psych Central. I am glad to share how to navigate the forum as I have stumbled along finding my way.
Of course if you want to talk about anything or have questions, you can visit my visitor screen
http://forums.psychcentral.com/member.php?u=313620
or you can private message me - go to the above link and go to Contact Info tab and then click on link to "send private message to CANDC"
It is always great to hear from someone visiting PC.

If you want help finding resources on PC, I will gladly send you some links. I also am a good listener. I am a "no blame" kind of person, so feel free to share what is on your mind.

If you ever find yourself needing someone urgently to listen, any of the Community Liasons would be glad to hear from you. In the lower left corner of the post is an icon of a human head and upper body. When it is green we are most likely sitting at our computer but if you don't get a response in a few minutes, just post another Liason that is online. When it is pink we are offline and will answer as soon as we are back again.

It may take some time to get back to you. That does not mean we don't care. PC is a self help site run by volunteers and by people helping people, but members have jobs, and children, and even need to sleep now and then.

Thanks for dropping by!

"Things Take Time"

Hugs from:
AmandaBroken, Marshmallows

Thanks for this!
AmandaBroken, BeaFlower, Blue_Bird, Lexi232, Marshmallows, sideblinded