Creative1onder
Veteran Member
Creative1onder has no updates.

10 yr Member
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 10, 2014 at 05:45 AM

Hi. What do you think helped you the most in getting to where you are now compared to last year? Did you have therapy, did that help? Or was it a self liberating self empowering recovery not needing medical help? I guess support from others was important. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Depression is not a fixed lifelong, reoccurent, permenant condition for everyone that can't have control over and overcome. Some people believe that depression will always be there, that its part of them, and they feel that accepting and surrendering to it is best. Depression is for me both physical and mental illness, not to do with type of the person or background, genetics. It differs a lot from person to person. I've been struggling and suffering a lot with it over the years, for good 10 years. I find it difficult to cope with things as they are in my life with illness. I haven't had good experiences of professionals and not keen on taking med or therapy -have tried to have therapy but been disappointed by different approaches/responses of therapists.
Creative1onder is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote