eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

eskielover has no updates.

15 yr Member
14.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 16, 2014 at 08:01 AM

I don't usually go out & eat alone either but had the most awesome experience tonight. I had errands & shopping to do & hadn't eaten much for the last 2 days. I had a gift card for this restaurant I hadn't used in a year & I was hungry for a nice grilled hamburger. So I decided to just stop there & eat dinner after 9pm.

The waitress was so sweet & the restaurant wasn't crowded...she only had one other table she was serving & we ended up having a wonderful chat. She shared sweet pics of her adorable children. Great food & wonderful interface. Not at all what I had pictured when I walked into the restaurant alone.

Hamburger with pineapple & sweet hot asian sauce, sweetpotato fries & carmel pretzel for dessert....only problem....my body has problems immediately after eating wben I haven't eaten much in a few days. Went to the restroom before leaving the restaurant but that was the longest 30 minute drive home with no restrooms as it is all country from there to my farm. Got home & left everything including my dogs in my truck & flew upstairs to my bathroom. Wonderful dinner but miserable drive home...the dinner & the sweet waitress was worth it though.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018