Thread: Micropenis
View Single Post
Anonymous100305

Smile Dec 21, 2014 at 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffyg View Post
I have micropenis normally my penis isn't big enough to see and when erect it's less than 3cm I was looking at another site and saw that there are women with bigger cliteros than my so called penis I wonder if I could be transexual and it is a combination of both,can anyone help please ??
Hello Snuffyg: There really is no relationship between the size of one's penis & transsexuality. Transsexuality is basically a condition wherein a person feels themselves (on the inside, so to speak) to be one gender, while his or her body is the opposite. In other words, a man might feel (on the inside), as though he is a woman. Conversely a woman might feel (on the inside) as though she is a man. Individuals who are transsexual sometimes "transition" from their birth gender to the gender they feel themselves to be on the inside through the use of hormones and / or surgery. From what you wrote, I don't get the impression this is you. Is it?

The other possibility here is that you are what is typically referred to as: "intersexed". "Intersex" is a term which is used to connote a person who is born with some of the attributes of both sexes. Thus a person might be born with a penis & scrotum, but also have ovaries. This is, of course, a physical condition of development in the womb prior to birth. Thus, in your case, you mention that you saw, on-line, where there are women with clitoris's larger than your penis. It is at least theoretically possible that you are intersex. Have you had a thorough physical assessment by a physician who was aware of this as a concern? This may be the first step in determining what in fact you are dealing with here. My best wishes to you.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote