Ididitmyway has no updates.

10 yr Member
128 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 24, 2014 at 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BohemianPrincess View Post
What about help for clients who have been emotionallyabused by a former therapist? Its not always sexual types of abuse that hurt a client.
Emotional abuse by therapists is actually more common than sexual, but, interestingly enough, very little is written about it. It's, probably, because it is difficult to prove.

In any case, anyone who was emotionally abused by the therapist can visit my website mentioned in my profile signature. You can also talk to me privately if you need further information and/or support. It's better to contact me through the website but if you want to PM me on PC that's ok too.

I just want to notify people in advance that I don't give advice, I don't do online therapy or counseling of any sort and that my idea of support may be different from what you expect. I simply tell how I see the situation and it's up to you to accept my input or not. I always validate the victims by condemning the wrongdoing on the part of the therapist, which doesn't mean that I would necessarily see the whole situation the same way they see it. I will share how I dealt with the abuse at the hands of my therapists, how I've been healing the trauma so far and what I have learned from all my experiences. If that's good enough for you, I'd be glad to be of help.

Bernie Sanders/Tulsi Gabbard 2020
Ididitmyway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
precaryous

Thanks for this!
precaryous