View Single Post
gamgirl31

Member Since Jan 2015
Default Jan 05, 2015 at 01:01 PM

I am on my second marriage with a man who has Borderline Personality Disorder. I have given every possible effort in this marriage but unfortunately it is not enough for him. We use to have a wonderful relationship and were best friends. So many things have happened the past couple years that is hard to come up with just one reason why we are not doing well. To make long story short, he left our home at the end of October with the understanding that we would work at our relationship and he would come back. I only gave him two months because I can't go through this much longer. At two months, I thought things were going fairly well ad that he was moving back in. He then droves a bombshell that he is super depressed (again. always at this time of year and also part of his bipolar disorder) and doesn't care about anything anymore and just wants to die. He has not desire to move back in and is happier being alone. So what exactly am I suppose to do with that? He said he needs to go for pills but I have heard that so many times before and it only happened two times and then he stopped. I want to be there for him like I have always before but I am so hurt and feel betrayed by him. Trust is one of our biggest issues and how do you trust someone that never follows through with what he says? I told him I would give him one more month with the understanding he was going for help. I am so scared he won't. My only option at that point is to end the marriage. I can't be the only one working on our relationship. I can't put myself through anymore heartache. I have been seeing a shrink since spring and also taking anti depressants and sleeping pills. I have anxiety/depression that was most likely caused by our relationship issues. I am at a stand still with everything in my life because of this. I decided to come on here to see if there is anyone who can relate to what I am going through. I am not sure what answers I am looking for on here but I think talking to other people will help me.
gamgirl31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Grandessa