vital
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Oct 2014
1,785 hugs
given
Default Jan 14, 2015 at 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileHere View Post
Also, started taking Calcium&D3 and B vitamins - brewer's yeast and some Magnesium (small amount, too much has side effects ) and I feel much better!

Haven't done much snapping, kinda forgot about it inbetween, this thread reminds me how fun it's been! (I don't snap in public, just when I'm alone, or in my sleeve so it's not seen)
snap - raise my arm - exercise!
snap - again! haha

I have done DIY CBT journalling and EFT, and some TAT in the past too... These are all techniques that can help... Snapping is one of the techniques that is free and easy to do, so why not try it?
I'm so happy for you SmileHere! It's so great that the vitamins are working.

Those snaps you are doing and that feeling of joy and power and fun are very precious. If you keep doing them and feeling them deeply, I think that they will help you so much. In a way, it is your own true self being and acting in the present moment. It probably won't happen right away, but if you keep doing it, you'll discover that you can decide to change what you think about and what feelings you have, just by snapping. Wait until you have some bad feelings and realize that, instead of suffering endlessly, you can stop them just like that "SNAP!!". It is the most incredible relief!

- vital

SNAP CLUB