View Single Post
Feeling Lost
Feeling Lost has no updates.

8 yr Member
Wink Jan 31, 2015 at 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
If you're someone who's in a current relationship with someone who has a personality disorder, or someone who's had a past relationship with them, this is a forum to share experience, coping tips, and more.

Please keep in mind -- we're a place for mental health support. Be respectful when discussing these issues and try not to generalize.

DocJohn
Hello,
I will keep this short and sweet, but I just need some basic advice. I was dating a man with BPD for over a year. We just got our first place together and things have been really rocky. He just moved out a couple of weeks ago and in with a friend. He has asked to keep his belongings at what was out place along with his animals. I eventually was okay with it, then we hung out a couple of times. Things went well until the second time, when I said something that apparently was triggering to him. He asked for space the next day and long story short, I texted him a few messages because I was having a hard day in general. He finally got all of my messages and chewed me out for invading his space. This is a side of him I have never seen before. He was so extremely hurtful and Angeles towards me. I'm pretty sure he is splitting but it was just awful. I don't know why I am getting the love and then anger. I don't know how to handle this situation.
Feeling Lost is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote